The Importance of Wildlife and Mice Exclusion, Does Your Home Really Need It?
Wildlife Exclusion is one of the most important aspects of any home improvement. It’s not just about the visual appeal, but it also helps improve your family’s health and safety. Most people have encountered a squirrel, opossums, raccoon, or skunk at some point in their lives.
These pests can be found across North America and often cause damage to homes and property when they enter them. However, there are ways to prevent these invaded animals from entering your home and causing severe problems. This article will discuss wildlife and rodent’s exclusion services in detail and explain why you might want one for your home when living in Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton Ontario Canada.
What is wildlife & Mice Exclusion?
Wildlife exclusion such as; squirrels, raccoons, birds, mice and rats is keeping these certain species out of a building or house yard. It’s often used to keep both small and large animals out of our homes; this can involve several steps, including the following:
- Install hardware strong mesh wires (or another type of pest-proof material) over openings in the walls and ceiling to keep rodents, snakes, and other animals from getting inside the property.
- Use copper steel wool to plug holes where mice and rats might enter through plumbing pipes or electrical wires and building weep holes.
- Remove vegetation that provides cover for animals near the building’s foundation.
- Seal up any holes in your roof; cover the attic roof vents, especially if you live in an area that gets snow. If you have skylights or other openings, install screens around them to prevent from been pulled out.
Squirrels, raccoons, and skunks
Squirrels, raccoons, and skunks are common pests that can make your home most of the time unsafe. Squirrels love to nibble on your food and other items you keep outside for your family. They will also raid bird feeders, seeds, nuts, and fruit. If you have a squirrel problem, remove them from your property as quickly as possible. The best way to do this is by using a squirrel trap or humanely trapping them with peanut butter bait on a stick.
Raccoons are similar to squirrels because they love messing with your food supply. Raccoons will eat anything from bird seed to pet food and even garbage. It would be best if you always kept an eye on this animal so it doesn’t get into dangerous situations with humans or pets. If you see one near your home, try not to make any contact because they could be carrying rabies or other diseases that could affect humans or pets health if they bite someone or attack another animal like dogs or cats.
Skunks are another common nuisance animal that has been known to enter and burrow under homes backyard deck or digging under the shed, seeking shelter from bad weather conditions or just for fun. They have an extremely unpleasant odor that lingers on clothes and furniture, making them difficult to remove entirely from a home environment even if air freshener still used.
Benefits of wildlife exclusion
There are many benefits to wildlife and mice house exclusion:
- Wildlife can cause damage to your home or business. While some animals do not cause much damage, others can be destructive. Birds, rodents, and raccoons are just a few examples of animals that will cause damage if they get into your home. Raccoons, in particular, can cause severe damage by eating through roofs and walls, damaging electrical wiring, and destroying appliances that connected in the upper attic
- Wildlife can pose a health risk to humans and pets. Bats carry rabies and diseases such as canine distemper and canine parvovirus. Rodents carry fleas and ticks that can transmit Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF). If you have raccoons in your attic or crawl spaces, these creatures can also bring in pests like mice which are known carriers of bubonic plague bacteria.
- The noise created by wildlife can be annoying or even dangerous if you have young children or pets at home that may be disturbed by the noise produced by these animals (especially bats and pigeons) including mice chewing on your wood rafters filing their teeth.
Why should you work with a professional wildlife & Mice control service?
If you are having a problem with wildlife, it’s critical to work with an experienced wildlife professional company who understands the dynamics of wildlife control and can provide guaranteed results. Maximum Pest Control Service is one such company located in Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton Ontario Canada.
Our certified and bonded trained technicians have years of pest control experience working with every type of animal and situation imaginable including wasps. No matter how challenging your critter problem may be, we’ll be able to provide the best possible guaranteed solution for your home or business. In addition, we use only safe and humane methods that won’t harm the animals. If you have children or pets at home, they won’t need to worry about being hurt by our provided service at all.
Maximum also use specialized equipment when necessary (like in situations involving snakes). We understand that different species require different approaches: Some animals will respond better when chased away; others need trapping or exclusion techniques before being removed from your property entirely. Whatever kind of animal has taken up residence on your land or inside your walls—we have the correct tools necessary to deal with these issues safe, quickly and efficiently while minimizing the damage done by these pests during removal efforts
Wildlife exclusion helps you prevent to keep pests from damaging your home or business.
Excluding wildlife from your home is an essential part of keeping pests away. You can prevent structural damage, fire hazards, disease transmission, pest infestations, and property damage by keeping them out.
Wildlife and mice exclusion helps prevent structural damage by preventing animals from chewing on walls or roofs of homes or buildings. This can cause weak points to develop in the structure of your house, which could lead to a collapse if not repaired quickly enough.
It has been shown that over 65% of all structures have some form of wildlife damage on them, including homes and buildings, so you must take steps now to reduce the risk before it becomes too much for you to handle later down the road, which will be more costly.
Wildlife and mice exclusion is one of the best ways to keep pests from damaging your business or home. It’s important to remember that not all wildlife control services companies are created equal. When you work with a professional company service, they can help you identify the best way to protect your property from animals such as squirrels, raccoons, and skunks for good. If you want to keep these critters away from your home for good, give Maximum mice handyman exclusion a call (905) 582-5502. They can provide with the best wildlife and mice exclusion with years of experience providing the best rodent exclusion with guaranteed services jobs at affordable prices. GIVE MAXIMUM A CALL TODAY!!!