Rats / Mice Gone, Guaranteed
Maximum Pest Control Services offers Complete Rat Extermination and Removal Services. When you require Rat Control Services we can help get rid of suspected infestations from Home, Business, Schools, Warehouse and Restaurants. We are fully insured & bonded and come to you with many years of expertise, call 905-582-5502
While some rat species can be kept as a pet, the rest of their species are vermin that carry bacteria as well as ticks bites and spreading bad viruses. So much so that these pests wiped out nearly 25 million of the world’s population with Black Death Bubonic Plague.
Although The Black Death is now over, rats still cause deaths due to their nonstop breeding and infestations, there are thousands of report cases of people dying from diseases caused by rats and mice.
Realize that these pests are not to be treated lightly or ignored, take immediate action to get rid of the suspected rats. Basically, the danger Rats and Mice pose is too great for you and your family. Call your local Rat Exterminator ASAP!
Contact Maximum Pest Control Services
Facts About Rats
- Not all rats are small. Some can grow up to 10 inches long
- The best-known rat species are the black rat (Rattus rattus) and the brown rat (Rattus norvegicus)
- Rats are social animals, they will always be in packs
- Rats have strong teeth. They can chew on cardboard’s, wood, cinder blocks, wires and even glass.
- Rats can swim and climb so drowning them in a trap made of a pail of water may not always work
- Rats have a good memory. They can travel to a room and memorize what is in there. They can map out the property and know which routes to take back to their dens
Common Dangers with Rats
Rats carry all types of bad bacteria and deadly viruses, when in contact rats can be infectious, as a result pose the greatest risk to human health when it comes to pests in general. This is how they infect people, and if you get bitten, you are likely to get sick. Even rat urine can cause severe infection. This is why you should never venture out in flooded areas as their urine contaminates the water that gets through your skin and pores.
- Rat bites, droppings, and urine can transmit diseases.
- Rats can infect you with Lymphocytic choriomeningitis or LCMV. This is a viral infection that can be transmitted through a rat’s saliva or urine.
- Rats caused the Black Plague or the Black Death. Others call it the Bubonic Plague. If the rat has fleas, this virus can get transmitted to the fleas, and the fleas can transmit this infection to humans.
- You can get salmonella if you eat food or drink water that has been contaminated with rat contaminated feces.
- Rats are carriers of lepidopterist. If you get this, you will end up in a hospital and possibly die of kidney failure or bleeding lungs. You can survive but the disease can result in meningitis.
- If bitten, you can suffer from rat bite fever. It is a disease that is carried in the rat’s saliva. It will result in fever, skin inflammation, and vomiting.
Contact Maximum Pest Control Services
What Should You Do If You See a Rat or a Deer Mouse?
Don’t Panic!!! First of all, you can call us (905) 582-5502 for immediate rat extermination and removal services.
Here are useful tips to consider: get rid of any food scraps as rats source their food from around your property, then you should start the rats elimination process immediately because quicker you act means better outcomes. Buy snap traps from your local hard store or bait stations and locate where the rats may be hiding. Lay down the snap traps and capture them, and make sure you kill them. Avoid bird feeders in your backyard, they attract rats, mice and ground squirrel around the house all day long.
When unsure, calling on the services of a licensed rat exterminators is the best option because a licensed pest control professionals can identify the rat species, and use the appropriate technique to hunt and eliminate them. Because we know where to find the rats, what their behavior is, and what baits to use to lure them out to exterminate them for you.
Living with Rats is Not an Option and They Must Be Eliminated
Rats bring nothing but diseases. While rats are worshiped in some countries such as some parts in India (as you may have seen many rats running around Indian temples). The food gets shared with human and rodents side by side? But you should never underestimate the damage this can do later to human health. A rat can burn down your house, make you sick, and may even result in killing you. Eradication measures must be taken because rats are dangerous.
Call 905-582-5502 Maximum pest control services rat exterminator immediately if you are afraid and don’t know what to. Don’t Risk Your Health.
There are many types of rats, and once they choose to live in your home, you should immediately assume that you have a rat colony in your house. Taking action immediately ensures these rats are destroyed quickly, because Rats can live up to four years without being noticed.
And worse? A single rat (found around can produce up to 2,000 babies in a year (some rat species can produce up to 15000 offspring in just one year). The gestation period of a rat is only 26 days. These babies will sexually mature in six weeks, and will also produce babies themselves. If you do not take quick action, the consequences can be bad and costly to remove them if left unattended.
Contact a licensed pest control contractor ‘Maximum Pest Control Services‘ for residential & business rat control program. We strongly encourage you to not touch or handle rats or rodents on your own. Instead, call upon our expert team to handle the problem.