Important Questions To Ask Before You Sign Up A Contract With A Pest Control Company
Before you sign on the dotted line of your pest control contract, make sure that you understand all the terms and written conditions. Here are 6 important questions to ask your local pest control company before you make that sign up commitment:
1. What exactly am I paying for? A good pest control company will be happy to send you a detailed proposal outlining the services they will provide and the costs involved. Make sure you understand what is included in the price and what is not.
2. What are the conditions of the contract? Find out how long the contract is for, what happens if you need to cancel early, and what potential penalties there are for breach of contract.
3. What guarantees are offered? A reputable pest control company will offer a money-back satisfaction guarantee so that you can be confident in their services. Ask about other guarantees as well, such as a warranty on their workmanship.
4. What kind of payment plans are available? Many companies offer flexible payment plans to make their services more affordable. Find out what options are available and whether there are any interest or finance charges involved.
5. What are the risks involved? Be sure to ask about any potential risks associated with the pest control methods that will be used. For example, some chemicals can be harmful to pets or children if they come into contact with them.
6. What happens if the problem persists? In some cases, pests can be resistant to certain treatments. If this happens, find out what steps your pest control company will take to resolve the issue at no additional cost to you.
By asking these important questions, you can be sure that you understand the terms of your pest control required contract and that you are making the best decision for your residential and family.
Contact Maximum Pest Control Services Educated Trained Staff & Insured Bonded Technicians Calling Today (905) 582-5502.