Are You A Licensed Pest Control Technician Located In Oakville, Mississauga, Burlington & Hamilton Looking For A Great Life Changing Career?
Maximum Pest Control Services is a leader in pest control management www.maximumpestcontrol.ca offering employment in one of the most dynamic career path with opportunity for growth. Creating employment for individuals with career focused driven combined with many skilled advanced development and sales techniques taught ensuring steady growing for a top rated career ever.
Maximum Pest Control Services is a dedicated service support technicians and sales staff professionals with academic credentials members of the national pest management association. We are proud in our service reputation and continues ever changing pest management innovation.
We are looking for a licensed pest control technicians or Willingness to obtain your Applicator’s License to help assist with MaximumPestControlServices A growing private pest control company specializing in “Residential & Commercial” as well as helping customers with all types of pest problems on daily basis with complete pests extermination. Our pest control service areas mainly driving between Halton-Peel-Hamilton areas.
“Pest Control Technicians Duties “
- Manage ongoing daily accounts
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Represent our company in a professional matter
- Earn more working weekends duties – Saturdays
- Earn Top list $$$ with wildlife duties
Technicians can apply for competitive salary/bonus packages, vacation benefits, company vehicle a cell phone during business hours only.
“Pest Control Technician Qualifications”
- Valid Ontario Structural Pesticide License
- Valid driver’s license / clean driving record
- Willingness to obtain your Applicator’s License
- Knowledge of the pest control industry is an helpful asset.
- Having experience in “WILDLIFE EXCLUSION IS A BIG BONUS”
- Licensed applicators will have to undergo background check
- Having wildlife experience will push you up to biggest bonuses list
“Preferred Hiring Requirements”
- Experience: pest control 1 year (Preferred)
- Willingness to obtain the Applicator’s License within the beginning of 3 month of hiring.
- License: Structural Pest Control (Required)
- Salary: $36,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Thank you for your interest, those who qualified will be contacted for an interview immediately
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!!!