Posted: December 15 2019 Tags: best pest control service, bronte oakville downtown rodent pest control service, burlington pest control, commercial pest control near me, oakville pest control, Pest Control Company, pest control plan, pest control service for rats, rat removal service, Residential And Commercial Pest Control, residential pest control, Warehouse Rat Removal Service
Require Rat Control Service? https://www.maximumpestcontrol.ca/service-areas/burlington-on/ Can Help Get Rid of Suspected Infestations From Home, Business, Schools, Warehouse and Restaurants. Insured & Bonded. Effective Rat Control Services. Residential & Commercial Pest Control. Call Maximum Today (905) 582-5502.
While some rats can be kept as pet, the rest of their species are vermin that carry bacteria as well as ticks bites and spreading bad viruses. So much so that these pests wiped out 25 million of the world’s population.
If you think the Black Death is over, think again. Until today, in the modern world with nonstop breeding rats and rising infestations, there are thousands of report cases, and hundreds of people die from this suspected infestations and millions of many dead rodents across the universe has proved it, taking over in this globe in time.
In this article, we would like to tell you all the things you need to know about rat control zone. By the time you are done reading this article, you will realize that these pests are not to be treated lightly, and that you need to do something to get rid of the suspected rats. You Need Rodent Control ASAP!
Facts About Rats
- Not all rats are small. Some can grow up to 10 inches long!
- Rats are social animals; they will always be in packs.
- Rats have strong teeth. They can chew on cardboard’s, wood, cinder blocks, wires and even glass.
- Rats can swim, so drowning them in a trap made of a pail of water may not always work.
- Rats have good memory. They can travel a room and memorize what is in there. They can map it out and know which routes to take back to their dens
Common Dangers with Rats
Rats carry all bad types of bacteria and deadly viruses as top pest threats. This is how they affect people, and if you get bit, you are likely going to get sick. Even rat urine can cause an a severe infection. This is why you should never venture out in flooded areas as their urine contaminates the water that gets through your skin and pores.
- Rat bites, droppings, and urine can transmit diseases.
- Rats can infect you with Lymphocytic choriomeningitis or LCMV. This is a viral infection that can be transmitted through a rat’s saliva or urine.
- Rats caused the Black Plague or the Black Death. Others call it the Bubonic Plague. If the rat has fleas, this virus can get transmitted to the fleas, and the fleas can transmit this infection to humans.
- You can get salmonella if you eat food or drink water that has been contaminated with rat contaminated feces.
- Rats are carriers of lepidopterist. If you get this, you will end up in a hospital and possibly die of kidney failure or bleeding lungs. You can survive but the disease can result in meningitis.
- If bitten, you can suffer from rat bite fever. It is a disease that is carried in the rat’s saliva. It will result in fever, skin inflammation, and vomiting.
What Should You Do If You See A Rat or A Deer Mouse? Don’t Panic!!!
First of all, get rid of any food scraps as rat food sources from around your property, then you should start to eliminate rats confirmed infestations the moment you see them. Buy snap traps from your local hard store or bait stations and locate where they actually hiding. Lay down the snap traps and capture them, and make sure you kill them. Avoid bird feeders in your backyard, they attract rats, mice and ground squirrel around the house all day long.
If you are unsure, you have to call the services of a rat licensed exterminator www.maximumpestcontrol.ca These licensed pest control contractor professionals can identify the rat specie, and use the appropriate technique to hunt them. The know where to find these rats, what their behavior is, and what baits to use to lure them out.
Rats bring nothing but diseases. While rats are worshiped in some countries such as some parts in India temples, the food get shard with human and rodents side by side, you should never underestimate the damages that it can do later to this people health. A rat can burn down your house, get you sick, and even kill you. Eradication measure must be taken.
Call Maximum rat pest control officer immediately if you do not know what to do or if you are afraid or in doubt to take action by yourself. Don’t Risk Your Health, Contact Maximum Now!
There are many types of rats, and once they find themselves in your home, you should immediately assume that you have a rat family in your house. You must take action immediately, as rats can live up to four years with you side to side.
And worse? A rat can produce up to 2,000 babies in a year! The gestation period of a rat is only 26 days. These babies will sexually mature in six weeks, and will also produce babies. If you do not take action now, you will suffer the consequences. Contact Maximum licensed pest control contractor for residential & business rat control program Or if you see dead rodents around your home. Give Maximum A Call (905) 582-5502.